You can find our swim meet schedule on the Dolphins website: https://laurelwood.swimtopia.com. Here you can also view and change your volunteer job assignments, snack bar contributions, and your swimmer attendance settings. At 10pm on Tuesday night before each meet, we will turn off the ability to change these settings and you will be able to view them only.
Please use the Dolphins website to indicate whether or not your swimmer(s) will be attending each meet. You can make changes up until 10 p.m. the Tuesday before the meet. If you must make a late change, let the coaches know at email@example.com.
- At the practice meet, enter your swimmers in all four events.
- At dual meets, enter your swimmers in their three preferred strokes.
Monday or Tuesday before the meet
- Make sure you have entered your swimmer in the meet
- Double check your volunteer job
- Double check snack bar contribution
- Changes can be made up to 10 p.m.Tuesday.
Night before the meet
- Gather your gear -- suits, caps, goggles, towels, clothes for cold weather, sunscreen, $ for snackbar, shoes/flip flops and all your Dolphin Apparel!
- Review directions to the meet
- Review the Check-In Report and Heat Sheet on the web
Morning of the meet
- Eat a healthy and hearty breakfast
- Slather on the sunscreen
- Bring your snack bar item, if any
- Leave enough time for travel, parking, and getting settled
At the meet
- Find your swimmer's heat/lane assignments posted at the venue
- Check-in with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Get swimmers to their warm up
- Get swimmers to the clerk of the course for their events
- Have fun doing your job
- Bring a suit for the Parents Relay
After the meet
- Leave No Trace - Help clean up
- Take an afternoon nap
- Dream of next meet